Sherlock Consultancy has a wealth of experience in the delivery of bespoke property and asset management. We are recognised for bridging the gap between the public and private sectors, and as experts in realising greater efficiency from portfolio management.
We are here to advise you on which assets should be retained and efficiently exploited, as well those that should be disposed of to generate resources for reinvestment. Through our private sector expertise, our public sector partnership arrangement has already yielded substantial resources for reinvestment. These range from large mixed-use regeneration development to school sites, public baths, land, corporate buildings, housing, homes for the elderly, public houses and ground rents.
- Analysis of existing portfolio
- Valuation advice
- Full business case and project-based accounting
- Master planning for large scale mixed-use developments
- Leverage positions to optimise value from the assets
- Development agreements from inception through planning and land assembly to implementation
- Land assembly and compulsory purchase to realise long-term regeneration